Wednesday 9 March 2011

Spring is here, and my fashion show is close ......


Spring is here, and my fashion show is coming up. In the first year of the course, I only had to make one outfit. When I began researching into a theme, I looked at world culture. I later started focusing on Oriental culture, which led to my final design and outcome.
This is my final year ! I have to create 4 looks for the fashion show this year. My theme is Art Nouveau, and I am currently working on completing my toiles. I still haven't bought my fabric, but have a clear image of what I want and need in my head. I'm so excited about completing my collection and taking part in the fashion show.

1 comment:

  1. Abi i home you realise I basically spat out a mouthful of hot tea when i saw this ! LOL , ur dress was a beaut tho !

    ReplyDelete