Tuesday 31 May 2011

Port Isaac ... The home of Doc Martain.


This photo overlooks the Doc Martin set. It was bizarre walking around somewhere I didn't know, yet it seemed so familiar after seeing it for years on the TV. The village was so busy, it most be a great pull for tourism. Although if I chose to live by the sea, it would be for a quiet life, so I can imagine some residents are driven mad by being constantly overlooked by strangers. 





It was so hard to take a photo of this fish. Every time I lifted the lens, I struggled to find where he was. I thought the pattern on his camouflage body was beautiful, this photo definitely doesn't do him justice. 


Another lovely day at the beach. I treated myself to two new bracelets and a gorgeous Rob Ryan post card.

No comments:

Post a Comment