Tuesday 8 February 2011



Raphael Vicenzi is an illustrator that I am researching and he has created a vibrant image using a woman in profile. I have created a simple image using a photo taken by Rankin, of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley using a muted palette that I can use as a starting point to work on top of later to create a "Vicenzi" style illustration. This image was created using the scanner to input an original ink drawing and I have used the paint bucket tool to add the block colour along with the eye dropper to allow me to take colours from another image. I also used the brush to fill in the more intricate sections of the image. When looking at the images side by side I prefer the line drawing as a stand alone image, however, I feel that the coloured image will be much more effective when I work into the image more with strong vibrant spray can colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment